I have been honored by yet another fabulous blogger, Gretta Fitzpatrick (Flying With Life), who has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Chalk-full of insightful, useful, and interesting travel articles, she covers travel debates, essentials, destinations, current affairs, restaurant reviews, and much more! Gretta’s photos are beautiful, and her site design is very aesthetically pleasing. Be sure to check out her blog!
The rules are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
7 random facts about myself:
- One of my favorite talents: whistling. I can whistle any song. And I’m GOOD!
- I was six the first time I traveled overseas. My family rented a house near Nice, France for the summer, and I made friends with locals and our neighbors, picking their garden fruits and accepting their gifts of fresh eggs from their chicken coup!
- I have an extreme passion for studying international conflicts and various peace paradigms.
- I’m actually a published (co)author of a book called Peace Paradigms.
- I have a scar on my nose from when my grandfather’s dog bit a piece of it off when I was four. My dad threw the dog across the yard (the dog was fine, but I needed quite a few stitches!)
- I consider Seville, Spain one of my “homes,” after living there (and with locals) for seven months. (Other “homes” include: Baton Rouge, LA; Washington, DC; Nashville, TN).
- I love horror movies, especially if they’re supernatural in nature (i.e. The Exorcist is my all-time favorite movie). You might find me in a movie theater alone, at night, watching an extremely terrifying movie. I like to scare myself. This might have something to do with the fact that my cousin forced me to watch Invasion of the Bodysnatchers (1978 version) at a very young age. I went through a “phase” of sneaking into my parents bed at night and sleeping at their feet; the terrified stage. Ever since then, I’ve been hooked!
Here are 15 great bloggers that I would like to nominate:
- The Usual Bliss
- Generation Passport
- The Cultureur
- Adventures in Wonderland
- The Vintage Postcard
- In Search of Perfect
- Hunting for Bliss
- Soul of Spice
- Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Tumeric and Twine
- Just a Smidgen
- For a Few Summers More
- Food Eat Love
I hope you enjoy discovering these blogs as much as I did!